Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories. To make difference join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team based in Bangalore.
Seeking a software developer to enable development of innovative solutions for our customers. You will be working with a highly motivated team of software developers.This role demands for a highly motivated individual with focus towards driving innovative ideas at work place. Be part of this highly energetic team to make your career stronger and to kick start your career as a software developer at Siemens!
Duties and responsibilities
Aspiring to enhance your career in the areas of developing software for cloud-based solutions? An opportunity is right here at Siemens. Be part of this journey!
• You are working in an agile software development team to implement cloud-based solutions for our customers
• You support us in the design, implementation and testing as well as documentation of innovative software solutions - from the highly scalable processing of production data in the backend to cloud-based portal and front-end solutions
• You are part of a team of cloud development experts
• You contribute to requirement engineering and create technical specifications
• You support analyzing customer requirements and produce detail and solution specifications
• You are responsible for the software code quality and ensure the realization of state-of-the-art security & safety requirements
Qualifications and competencies
Do you have new ideas that can highly impact for the customers in the areas of cloud-based products/solutions? We need experienced and innovative people like you at Siemens.
• You have a successfully completed degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or a comparable qualification
• You have solid experiences (>8 years) in developing cloud-based software solutions
• You have solid knowledge of the cloud platforms such as AWS or MS Azure, are familiar with their services and can implement software solutions on these platforms
• You prefer to use agile development methods (e.g., SCRUM)
• You have advanced knowledge of Java and C #
• You are aware of technologies like REST and Cloud Foundry
• You have already gained experience in requirement engineering
• You think analytically and work independently as well as solution-oriented
• You have a very good knowledge of English
Come and join us to be part of this journey at Siemens!
• Our Talent acquisition team is looking forward to getting to know you. If you are interested to know more, please feel free to contact Harini at firstname.lastname@example.org
• As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
• Find out more about Siemens at www.siemens.com