What are my Responsibilities ?
• Candidate is required to perform project related activities of Master Systems Integration deployment
• Liaise with Customer and Consultants and responsible for all project deliverables/ documentation to customers
• Create Schematic diagrams and technical documentation including high level and low level design
• Responsible for reviewing and technical / material submittals of suppliers for the ELV subsystems in the Facility
• Attend customer coordination meetings and assist the Project Managers for the technical matters
• Work closely with Engineering Manager and meet the project deliverables on time with right quality
What Qualifications are required for the role ?
• Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 10 years experience.
• Familiar with MS office and AutoCAD / Visio for documentation related tools.
• Familiar with Master Systems Integration of Security systems, Building Automation and Utility Systems, Integrated Telecommunication Systems
• Familiar with IT networking for the security control room / AV IT room and Structural cabling systems deployment
• The applicant must possess good communication skills with the ability to deliver results in timely manner.
• Should be flexible and work with minimal supervision and committed to meet the delivery deadlines
• Valid Qatari Driving license is required and preference to the candidates with relative experience in the local market