Business Administration (Pre-Sales Commercial)
What are my job responsibilities?
- Reviews cost calculation and ensures completeness of all quotations and firm offers.
- business risks, payment terms, delivery conditions, margins, insurance, financing, terms and conditions, warranty requirements, forex, signature regulations etc.
- Support bid and sales team in ensuring that the LoA guideline is adhered to.
- Primary interface with Accounting / Legal / Tax / SCM, other Corporate Departments regarding topics relevant to the tender
- Reviews NDA (Non-disclosure agreements)
- Takes the lead in commercial negotiations with customers (and vendors as necessary)
- Cooperates/coordinates with Procurement in negotiating terms and conditions with vendors, evaluation of vendor
- Works closely with all Sales employees to ensure high quality inputs of all opportunities in Philos tool, including updating of lost and won opportunities.
What do I need to do to qualify for this job?
- Degree/Masters in Business Administration, Business Finance
- Solid foundation in logistics management
- Several years professional experience in an operational area
- Commercial experience in engineering and energy industries
- Solid knowledge of International Trade, Contracts and Legal Agreements
- Computer Skills : MS Office, SAP R/3, MM, SD
- Solid Business English is a must, Asian languages is added advantage
Job ID: 95685
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time