- Plans sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned region.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
- Spots opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions.
- Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal management / other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of After-Market business in the region.
- May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
- Bachelor degree, majoring in Electrical Engineer
- 2-4 years experience in sales
- Familiar with market, customers, competitors
- High motivation
- Willing to travel
- Responsible for sales and marketing in Sulawesi, Maluku and Papua regions.
Job ID: 95699
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time