Business Development Manager - Syria
Who are we?
As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, the Energy Management Division provides utility companies and industries with the portfolio that meets their needs. This includes facilities and systems for the low and medium-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems.
What are my responsibilities?
Working as Business Development executive for Medium Voltage & Digital Grid business units, you will identify new business opportunities and markets. You will provide innovative solutions to new and existing clients across Syria.
What will I be doing?
- Driving new business within our Medium Voltage & Digital Grid product portfolio across the Syria, including comprising Switchgears (AIS and GIS), Reclosures, Compact substations, Protection relays and Substation Automation Systems.
- Communicating and promoting new developments in Digitalization to the Customers
- Selling innovative, creative solutions to leading organizations, including EPC and government customers.
- Liaising and working closely with stakeholders, internally and externally.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Engineering degree from a reputed institution.
- At least 5-6 years work experience in the field of Switchgears (AIS and GIS), Reclosures, Compact substations, Protection Relays / Substation Automation Systems.
- Knowledge of handling government and EPC customers with a good insight into the Utility and Industry market in the GCC
- Knowledge of Siemens products would be an added advantage
- The ability to engage at a senior level in customer organizations.
Job ID: 95716
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time