We are looking for an experienced ClearCase, PLM Application Administrator with broad technical knowledge to join our team. Support environment for USA, Germany & India.
Candidate has work in rotational shift (during Germany and USA time Zone)
• Support and maintain ClearCase version control environment including developer tools
• Rational ClearCase planning and administration, license server, registry server, VOB & View servers, and release areas.
• VOB & views administration. Troubleshooting ClearCase, VOB & View operations
• Administering Rational ClearCase MultiSite. Troubleshooting MultiSite operations
• Install, configure, upgrade, patch, backup, restore and tune ClearCase
• Remote service monitoring and troubleshooting
• Contribute to the design and implementation of automated/continuous build, deploy, test and release process
• Find manual steps and inefficiencies and improve them through automation
• Work with Global teams to coordinate implementation activities
• Provide training and support to engineering teams during implementation and thereafter.
• IBM Rational Tools SME to for providing remote support to our Global users.
• Support to development teams by setting up their tools: build chains, config management.
• Responsible for all aspects of clearcase & multisite environment including all administration, support, upgrades & migration activities.
• Supports, maintains and contributes to extended ClearCase environment which include build environment, Terminal servers & Electric cloud environment etc.
• Tier 1 & 2 Support & IBM/Rational ClearCase SME: As a Tier 1 & 2 Support, you will assist in resolving all trouble-shooting issues, such as installation issues, workspace management, builds, access, and all around tool usability, document work procedures, hold mentoring sessions and attend weekly calls to provide detailed status reports for ongoing opened issues. You will need to work with users on a one on one basis over LM or the phone.
• Support ClearCase interfaces with other ALM Applications.
As a Rational ClearCase SME, Required Skills:
• Systems management: Windows is a must (all current server and client versions). Additional Linux experience preferred.
• Virtual systems: VMWare guest systems management
• Application management and tuning:
• Scripting: Powershell, Perl and shell scripting.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of configuration management processes & builds (clearmake, omake etc.) is plus.
Job ID: 95745
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time