Process Engineer - Mechanical
Mechanical Engineering - Power Plant
Department: Power & Gas, Solutions
Position: Full- time
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people. We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You carry out Basic and Detail Engineering of Combine cycle power plant
- Perform Sizing calculation, develop system P&IDs for L, H, P, G systems, System Description
- Preparation of Component RFQ such as Pumps, Heat Exchanger, Tanks, Sampling system etc.
- Bid evaluation and Vendor Engineering
- Experience in design of rotating components viz. BFP, CEP, CWP and compressors is required
- Thorough knowledge about the various pumps designs, selections based upon applications, standard material used and about pump major parts is must
- Conversant with latest manufacturing Codes and Standards (API, HIS, ISO), Mechanical Seal Plans etc.
- A site experience during erection and commissioning , and troubleshooting pump problems e.g. Noise and Vibrations shall be added advantage
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- BTech/ MTech in Mechanical Engineering with ability to work independently
- 10-14 years of experience in Process/Mechanical Engineering holding individual contributor/Team Leader role/Senior Reviewer role
- Prior experience in Combine cycle/ Coal based power plant Design.
- Knowledge of HRSG, Steam & Water cycle or Cooling Water cycle
- Knowledge of Thermodynamics, Fluid mechanics and Heat and mass transfer
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 95762
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time