Service Sales Representative - Siemens Healthineers - Riyadh office
Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers in KSA is looking to hire a Service Sales Representative to be based in our Riyadh office to be responsible for selling and maintaining service contracts/products/portfolio in Saudi Arabia and for supporting the product sales force in doing so. Also position holder will be in charge launching special campaigns within the service environment according local service marketing requirements
What are my responsibilities?
- In charge for the Key account management/support
- Analyze situation and portfolio requirements of key account
- Implement individual service offerings/master agreements together with customer and in coordination with CS Management, Marketing and regional management
- Provide constant support to the assigned Customers
- You will apply the Ownership of Service sales after warranty
- Trace service offers in cooperation with regional management
- Maintain a high capture rate of the installed base through signing maintenance agreements
- Prepare win/loss analysis of completed service offers
- Collect and trace CS Sales opportunities
- Support market research for CS Business Management by collecting constantly information related to competition and customers
- Service sales support at point of sales (POS)
- Service product/ portfolio sales through promoting tools i.e. LifeNet, PEP Connect, and TeamPlay in coordination with CS Marketing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Academic degree or qualification from reputable university or college
- First work experience in Marketing / Sales experience ideally within medical services or related services environment
- Excellent Communication capability, fluent level in English
- Solid organizational, presentation and negotiation capabilities
- Experience working with different software and tools such as MS Office Package
- Product knowledge, project management
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 95776
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time