IT Solution Consultant CPQ
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organization, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Support Product Owner in translating user requirements into features and user stories
- Investigate business situations/processes, identify, evaluate and gather business needs
- Provide consultancy in technical aspects
- Understands subsystems and their interfaces, allocate/coordinates responsibilities to sub- or interfaced systems
- Understand solution deployment and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context
- Orchestrate cross team alignments about processes and related user stories and features
- Be part of the Agile Dev team and implements solutions
- Participate in agile release planning, solution demos, and retrospectives
- Scout trends and apply innovations
- Evaluate the reuse of existing IT services
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, project management or related field
- 10+ years of experience in software development and deployment
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems, tools and IT Service Management Processes
- 5+ years of experience in CPQ environments, especially within the application PROS
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce CRM, programming APEX classes and triggers, customizing SFDC objects
- Deep understanding of data flow across a versatile IT landscape as well as IT demand engineering proficiency
- Knowledge within Doc-Gen: Octiv, SAP Order Interface and BAPIs (via PI platform of SAP), Oracle CRM, Master Data Management and Test Automation with Selenium
- Experience in working in an agile environment and deep understanding of Agile Frameworks (Scrum / SAFe)
- Excellent communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
- Upholds a sense of customer service and client satisfaction
- Siemens Building Technologies business background is beneficial
- Mastering difficult situations and working under time and quality pressure
- Strong team player, used to work in virtual teams
- Excellent oral and written skills in English. Good German knowledge is an advantage.
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including a CV and letter of motivation. Please upload references, certificates and an indication of your availability in a second step after creating an account. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 95780
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either