Job title: Degree Apprenticeship - Power Engineering
Durartion: 4 years
Almost 8 billion people live on the earth today, a number that will swell to 11 billion by the end of the century. Addressing the demands of a growing and ever more demanding population, while mitigating the impact on the earth, is at the heart of what Siemens does. making a difference to the flow of energy and the places where we work and live. Together we are part of shaping an-all electric world and creating perfect places.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure comprises intelligent energy supply and building technology, with Siemens’ deep domain expertise in these two environments and digitalisation as the foundation. In addition, Smart Infrastructure will focus on the point of connection between the grid and buildings, where a whole new world of solutions is growing – a new market from energy storage and electric vehicle infrastructure to microgrids and digital solutions
Together they can strengthen all the products that are needed and used in building systems, low-voltage and medium-voltage systems for buildings, infrastructure and industry
Degree apprenticeships are a practical way to kick start an exciting career. Based in Monkton, you will develop your skills and earn a salary at the same time. Over your four year apprenticeship, you’ll work towards a professional qualification while gaining hands-on experience in one of the biggest companies in the world.
- You are a naturally curious person and you want to expand your skill set across digitalised fields
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; and you’re looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You always have an eye on tomorrow, with us, you’ll be laying the groundwork for exciting innovations influencing the future of energy management.
- You enjoy working with highly skilled colleagues from around the world
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions to diverse
- You will have three A-levels (or equivalent) at grade B or above (obtained or predicted), one of which must be in Maths and another numerate subject, along with at least a grade C or 5 in GCSE English Language and Maths.
- Lead digitalisation key business areas here at Siemens together with our customers
- Focus on areas that will shape the future designing electrical systems and products
- Become part of a highly skilled team and work closely with our engineers to create groundbreaking solutions
- Join a community of like minded engineers, maintaining professional and technical knowledge to stay at the forefront of innovation.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 352,000 great minds building the future, one day at a time. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 95800
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time