Product Life Cycle Manager, Sales Configuration Tool
Product Lifecycle Manager (Sales Configuration Tool)
We’re currently looking to add a Product Lifecycle Manager to our growing sales team at Siemens Power Generation Services based in Lincoln. Working as part of the sales team you will be responsible for Governance & Maintenance (for example: cost updates and content maintenance of data) of Sales Configurator for LTP (Long Term Projects) sales teams IGT (Industrial Gas Turbines) & AGT (Aeroderivative Gas Turbines).
What are my responsibilities?
- Face towards business, local presence providing sales teams at SGT & AGT with tool support
- Responsible for gathering internal customer needs, transferring them into needed technical requirements and driving requirements to implementation IGT & AGT and align with IST, TCP and RCE to ensure harmonization
- Responsible for planning of system improvements, corrections & future projects and also request budget needed for annual sustaining and major updates/projects
- Perform minor model changes, corrections and updates on day to day basis
- Coordinate the Governance of tools, sales documents and processes for the IGT and AGT LTP Sales teams and align with IST, TCP and RCE LTP sales teams
What do I need to qualify?
- Detailed system and business process knowledge
- Independent, highly flexible, ambitious, good communicator and well-structured
- Result orientation and ability to take decisions according to the agreed Level
- Driving execution within team and all involved parties
- Experience in handling issues and triggering decision on various Mgmt. Level
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel)
- Disciplined in planning, organizing and managing international resources.
- Disciplined in working in processes
- Comfortable with working in global organization
- Knowledge of the Tacton platform
With a broad spectrum of innovative products and services, we are the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the wind, utility, oil & gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide.
Closing Date For Applications – 24/01/2019
Job ID: 95805
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time