Clinical Education Specialist (m/f/diverse) for syngo Virtual Cockpit
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Clinical Education Specialist (m/f/diverse) for syngo Virtual Cockpit.
This position requires working indistinctly in our Headquarters in Erlangen and Forchheim on demand.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, join our team and become a key expert in our new syngo Virtual Cockpit remote scanning assistance solution and be responsible for international customer training.
- Become an expert in our new syngo Virtual Cockpit, a software solution designed to assist scan procedures from a distance
- As a Headquarter Clinical Education Specialist, you are primarily tasked with on-site/remote customer training, including the delivery of our education portfolio
- On request, you may also be tasked with congress demonstration support, and may deliver customer demonstrations in the Siemens Healthineers Experience Center, remotely, or at reference sites/customer sites
- Part of your work will involve providing feedback for improvements based on your training experience. You shall support the development/improvement of products and software with the Business Lines (Define, R&D), participating as a system tester and providing input for the user documentation, if requested
- Additionally, you will train customers on systems that are in the test phase as part of our product development process. To do so, you will work with your Product Manager colleagues and use our incident/problem management processes and tools
- Prior to the Customer User Test, you shall be appointed to organize as well as to deliver the internal training to our Application Specialists workforce
- You will be required to participate in the development of e-learning (e.g. clinical scripting, media recording)
- To deliver our educational optimization and consulting offerings you will master our teamplay digital solution for customer advocacy performance, as well as other protocol standardization tools (e.g. MR DotGO, MR Dot Cockpit)
This position may suit you best, if you have vast customer experience as MR Application Specialist (Siemens modalities). A willingness to learn Computed Tomography and other imaging modalities (especially for syngo.via post-processing) is advantageous.
- You hold a degree in Medical Technology or you are a certified Radiographer or similar
- You have several years of extensive clinical scanning experience. Wide experience in syngo.via is very advantageous. Knowledge about other imaging vendors is valuable
- You will coach and support customers as well as local Siemens Healthineers Application specialists throughout the change process. Having coaching ability and a passion for respective new training methodologies is therefore a must
- Staying abreast of the latest research topics and state of the art medical imaging performance is fundamental to the job
- You will be working in an international environment. Therefore, you are fluent in English; other languages, such as German, French, Spanish, Chinese, or Portuguese are an advantage .
- Willingness to travel internationally (sometimes up to 60%) is also a request
- Exceptional communication skills together with presenter/trainer skills, including sales presentation skills, round off your profile
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 95806
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time