Siemens International Finance IT Developer 西门子数控 国际财务IT开发 南京
International Finance IT Developer (Nanjing) 西门子数控（南京）有限公司 国际财务部 IT开发工程师 南京
For our Digital Factory Division in NANJING, we are looking for an International Finance IT Developer (Nanjing) 西门子数控（南京）有限公司 国际财务部IT开发工程师 南京
What are my responsibilities?
· Develop and maintain the application tools according to business requirement;
· Problem solving for specific software/systems and provide solutions to business to achieve business target
· Maintenance the developed application tools
· Design, develop and implement digital platforms for monthly review within the area of responsibility
· Support user to use application tools
· Develop recommendations for process optimizations to increase productivity (Optimize related work process)
· Documentation for Application project according to relevant process, comply with Siemens IT policies and regulations
· Build up competent to support and fulfill management assigned tasks. Continuous interaction and knowledge sharing with DF MC community is required
· Provide necessary training and support to business (segments)
· Build partnership with counterparts all over the organization to drive performance
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor degree or above with computer science or related background;
· 2-5 years working experience with Java, MS .Net and Database (MS SQL) developing;
· Qlik Sense, Tableau, SAP knowledge and other related software experience are required;
· Deep knowledge and experience with MS .Net and Database (MS SQL) developing;
· Operating system Knowhow (Windows, Linux, Unix etc.);
· Advanced level of knowledge on MS Office programs;
· Programming language Java,(plus .net, PHP etc. are more preferred);
· Analytical thinking, problem solving and good communication skills are required;
· ERP knowledge is a plus;
· English fluent in written and spoken;
What else do I need to know?
The International Finance Controlling team is responsible for the digitalization of BU cross functional activities. We implement new reporting structures to deliver unify reports on world view, cross country and functional point of view. The team is complete by a variety of Financial, IT and Logistic knowledgeable people.
Job ID: 95885
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time