Siemens International Finance Controller 西门子数控 国际财务控制 南京
International Finance Controller (Nanjing) 西门子数控（南京）有限公司 国际财务控制专员 南京
For our Digital Factory Division in NANJING, we are looking for an International Finance Controller (Nanjing) 西门子数控（南京）有限公司 国际财务控制专员 南京.
What are my responsibilities?
· Global role of financial controlling activities
· Design, develop and implement digital platforms for monthly review and analysis of cost development and defined KPIs within the area of responsibility
· Develop recommendations for commercial process optimizations to increase productivity (Optimize related work process)
· Provide reliable reporting regarding performance indicator for MC financial community
· Build up competent to support and fulfill management assigned tasks. Continuous interaction and knowledge sharing with DF MC Finance community is required
· Ensuring high reliability & accuracy of financials
- Validation and ensuring accurate Reporting
- Do plausibility checks & root cause analysis (e.g. Actuals versus Plan etc.)
- Do necessary corrections
- Provide measures / solutions
· Provide ad-hoc reports requested by Management
· Ensure financial planning and reporting within stated guidelines and policies / application of control procedures
· Build partnership with counterparts all over the organization to drive financial performance
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor degree or above with finance or commercial background
· 3-5 years working experience in commercial, controlling & reporting, preferably in multi-national companies
· Qlik Sense, Tableau, SAP knowledge and other related software experience are required
· Deep knowledge and experience of accounting, costing and controlling
· Analytical thinking, problem solving and good communication skills are required
· ERP knowledge especially
· Advanced level of knowledge on MS Office programs
· English fluent in written and spoken; German skill is a plus
What else do I need to know?
The International Finance Controlling team is responsible for the digitalization of BU cross functional activities. We implement new reporting structures to deliver unify reports on world view, cross country and functional point of view. The team is complete by a variety of Financial, IT and Logistic knowledgeable people.
Job ID: 95886
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time