Senior Software Developer (m/f/diverse)
What part will you play?
- You contribute actively to a new product from scratch incl. prototyping of different approaches and technologies
- You develop engineering software taking into account a variety of linked functions and dependencies, including the associated automated tests
- Furthermore you plan and carry out software development tasks in an agile team. You also carry out software reviews for requirements analysis and software design
- Moreover you support architectural framework conditions and you contribute for architectural governance incl. survey and analysis of architectural metrics
- You feel responsible for a sustainable and multi-core SW design and stable interfaces
- Furthermore you plan and perform hackathons to evaluate concepts and gain feedback from customers using walking skeletons
- You also create module/function tests and carry out quality assurance measures
- Finally you work self-organized in a cross-functional scrum team incl. coordination with system architects, employees of other teams and first-time users
- The foundation of your success is a university degree in a informatics-, technology field or equivalent education
- You are convincing with solid, longterm years of relevant dedicated experience in a similar developer position and you own an affinity for agile and model-driven software development
- You are looking forward to apply your profound knowledge about object oriented languages, preferably C#, programming techniques/ testing technologies (e.g. TDD, CleanCode, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration and Delivery) and architecture as well as design principles and patterns
- You enjoy discussing your ideas, designs as well as APIs with your team and you are comfortable with stakeholder and customer communication
- Ideally you bring experience with computer-language design and live ownership culture and end-to-end responsibility with strong quality awareness
- With your flexible and adaptable attitude, you are driving changes and excel in analytical thinking as well as abstraction capabilities to find the best and most sustainable solution for a problem within the given solution space
- You communicate fluently in English spoken and written
- You score with distinct communication skills, working in a team, engagement, an agile way of working and analytical skills. In addition you possess a high level of self-reflection
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexandra Kleinlein.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 95911
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time