Location: Pune, India
Department: Power & Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Support Global team in creating part models, assemblies and engineering drawings using NX 11 and TEAMCENTER 11 for Turbo compressor core components.
- Create assemblies and part BOM in NX and release it in SAP
- To prepare detailed manufacturing drawings of Turbo compressor components and assemblies in compliance to Siemens Standards.
- Maintain quality standards by thorough check of all models, drawings and implementing various quality improvement processes
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Qualification:- Mechanical Engineer with good grades having inclination to engineering design.
- Have basic knowledge and experience on Turbo machinery design and detail engineering.
- Should have minimum of 2 to 4 years of work experience of NX and TEAMCENTER.
- Thorough knowledge of preparing 3-D parametric models in NX.
- Thorough knowledge of GD&T (ASME Y14.5)
- Knowledge of surface modeling will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills and presentations skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 95926
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Part-time