Accounting Clerk - Accounts Payable
Accounting Clerk – A/P Accounting
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will handle invoice posting for North America & Middle East region & ensure accuracy of all the invoice posting.
- You will be responsible to identify gaps for invoice posting, provide process improvement ideas & execute them on time.
- You will work with reporting manager & the business units to correct any issues with customer delivery to achieve target agreed with customers.
- You bring outstanding experience in Accounts Payable – posting invoices in ERP system
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree in Accounts/Finance.
- You bring 1 -3 years of professional experience in Accounts Payable/ICC Accounting process such as invoice posting.
- You have working knowledge in ERP systems like SAP
- You have excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills
- You have ability to do multi task, prioritize work & act proactively to address complex situations based on the facts & find out solutions.
- You are willing to work night shift
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 95969
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time