QA \ QC Manager
- Monitoring the production line and doing periodic Quality Control checks
- Implementing improvements to production processes that lead to overall increases in product quality
- Working together with Facility Manager & Project managers to discuss solutions to quality issues
- Satisfying customer expectations about the product's quality
- Scheduling project plans along with the project team to fit project deadlines
- Writing reports on production to check on the quality status of the product at all stages of production and inform the rest of the production team
- Complying with ISO accreditation requirements as well as Saudi Arabian & Saudi Aramco Standards requirements
- Assessing the product's quality by testing for a range of features
- Training new Quality Control employees
- Bachelor degree in Engineering / Business Admin or relevant field.
- Sound experience of Quality Processes and can actively manage implementation of Quality measures using best practices and in line with Company Quality Policy.
- Minimum 3 years of Hands-on Experience in prevailing standards in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia (including ISO, ANSI and Saudi Aramco Standards) in industrial manufacturing facility.
Job ID: 95998
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time