Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Hardware Integration and Test Engineer (m/f/diverse) for Magnetic Resonance to support the agile transition by helping to establish continuous integration and end-to-end testing in the field of magnetic resonance (MR).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will plan and coordinate the integration of hardware components as well as informal test runs on MRT systems and/or their hardware subsystems or components
- You will also carry out the integration of hardware components and informal test runs on MRT systems and/or their hardware subsystems or components
- You will be responsible for the design concept of the integration and testing architecture for various integration levels
- You will also be responsible for specifying and carrying out integration and testing activities for MR hardware
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, medical technology, physics or a similar discipline
- In addition, you have many years of relevant professional experience in the continuous integration and testing of hardware components and have therefore been able to acquire a good knowledge of the development and testing process sequence and the corresponding software tools
- You can offer sound knowledge and experience of hardware development for imaging systems, ideally with a focus on magnetic resonance tomography
Your attributes and skills:
- Our day-to-day language in the team is German. We communicate with our international colleagues and external partners in English and prepare English documentation. You therefore have a fluent command of both languages (spoken and written)
- You are happy to take on responsibility and enjoy improving or designing processes
- Your profile also includes an independent, pragmatic and results-oriented way of working, commitment, integrity, openness and a willingness to change
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 96009
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time