Strategic Business Planner
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be part of our Business Development & Strategy team and act as a key player for the transformation of Siemens Healthineers towards our new performance culture.
- The Business Development & Strategy team within Siemens Healthineers is responsible for developing strategic vision for the company and empowering the employees of Siemens Healthineers to implement our strategy.
- Healthineers Performance System (HPS), will form the basis for a common performance system across Siemens Healthineers and its 48,000 people as a key pillar to our One Company Strategy along with our Business Principles and our Brand Strategy
- As Strategic Business Planner you will be responsible for the coordination of our local HPS/Productivity community in order to tackle complex business challenges and deliver on our targets (productivity and performance KPI’s)
- You will also be providing practical training, consultancy, and coaching services to Siemens Healthineers employees in Mesoamerica on HPS & HPS core methods, such as Structured Problem Solving, Hoshin Kanri, Value Stream Mapping, Visual Management etc.
- You are partnering with internal stakeholders (e.g. SCM,CS,Procurement) to understand business needs and thus set the base for development and management of a selected HPS advanced method, fostering cross-BA’s collaboration initiatives in Mesoamerica
- You will support local management to make real impact with our strategy by having and active role in the implementation of regional initiatives
Welcome all business/economics and engineering related careers
English level: ~80%
Responsibility to cover Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean, 20% travel time expected
At least 5 years of working experience, previous knowledge of lean methodologies, strategic planning, healthcare market, hospital operations and coaching is a plus
Job ID: 96034
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time