Responsible for the management of Healthcare Projects, being directly accountable for maintaining project schedules to meet assigned completion dates and the directly-related Siemens profitability and customer satisfaction, by controlling all phases.
• Academic Background: Architecture or industrial / biomedical engineering or related, trained in project management or equivalent experience.
• Advanced English (writing and conversation).
• Availability to travel 50% of the time.
• Previous experience as Project Manager or Implementation of equipment in general.
• Ideally, experience in the Healthcare industry (infrastructure and medical equipment)
Job ID: 96074
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time