No. of vacancies: 1
Term of Employment: Siemens Contractual Assignment
Edu. Qual.: BE/B.TECH/BSc CS/BCA/MCA
No. of years of Relevant Experience required:
3 to 4 Years with a core software organization (worked in software co.)
Roles & Responsibilities
• To work as a part of Scrum team to develop different software tools and processes for IPM business.
• To handle development activities as per company guidelines with minimal supervision.
• Identify opportunities to improve the process/ code to suit business needs.
• Communicate with internal stake holders to identify scope and improvements.
• Support the team in managing the application lifecycle and user support.
• Support team in management and administration of existing solutions and backend database.
• Upgrade/migrate existing application based on company IT policies.
• Support the team in roll out of various tools to different locations across India.
• Learn and implement new technologies and methods.
• Adapt and learn about Industrial processes and systems.
• Experience in Backend development (Core PHP/NodeJS).
• Knowledge in Databases (MySQL/MongoDB).
• Good Communication and team skills.
• Knowledge in Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Attention to details.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to technology changes.
Knowledge in following technologies considered a plus:
• JS front end frameworks like Angular, Vue, React is a plus).
• Knowledge in AWS Cloud services & IOT