Team Assistant (Process Automation)
With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
What are my responsibilities?
- Organize and screen incoming correspondence addressed to the office, identifying issues for action and distributing as appropriate to team members
- Support BU Management and team in achieving sales goals and objectives
- Assist and support manger and the team in their daily tasks
- Planning and control of meetings and follow-up actions of the management.
- Organization of internal meetings, maintaining protocols and tracking of terms
- Organize and manage relevant databases (purchasing)
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements and prepare papers for diary engagements
- Adhere to the best standards and processes in executing team assistant functions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Higher education
- 2 years of relevant experiences (administrative/ secretary/ team assistant)
- Proven talent for organization, follow-up & controlling of tasks
- Strong verbal and written communications in English
- Well versed with Ms Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Hands-on mentality, communicative person
- Excellent time & task management skills
How do I apply?
To apply please pass online registration for this job requisition.
Job ID: 96113
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time