Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As a Technical Project Architect you will be responsible for developing concepts and technical solutions within the Locomotive Engineering. Other responsibilities will include:
• Technical support for the Regional Head Quarter Sales Team during Bid stage
• Clarifying all technical needs coming from tender documents
• Creation of concepts and technical solutions including estimation of scope and engineering efforts
• Performing Engineering-Bid-Kick-Off´s with the main goal to align the offer strategy and the resulting consequences for the electrical and mechanical design teams
• Development of Target Costs, Timelines and Essential Key data of the projects
• Development of locomotive architecture for singular projects using as many platform solutions as possible
• Triggering new platform solutions if technical required to meet the customer demands
• Tracking of technical risk management to minimize project risks
Excited about this career opportunity? We are looking for experienced professionals who fulfill the following requirements and criteria.
• We are looking for candidates having masters or graduate in mechanical or electrical engineering from a reputed institute with a minimum working experience of 8 to 10 years
• Strong background on electrical propulsion systems for Locomotives
• Proven track record of project management driving cross-functional project in a complex and changing environment
• Proven experience within the Locomotives business for India and the south east Asian marked
• Strong influence and negotiations skills and the ability to drive decision making across multiple stakeholders at all levels
• Knowledge on IEC and EN standards used in the railway industries is mandatory
• Business fluent in English as well as intercultural experience
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.