LTP Sales Manager
Sales Manager – Long Term Programs
Long Term Programs have become more and more important to support our new sales of gas turbines, steam turbines and compressors as well as to ensure future business with existing customers. For many customers, reliable maintenance concepts and long term maintenance commitments are equally important for their final selection of equipment as the features of the new equipment itself
The Long Term Programs contribute with substantial revenues for extensive periods and give us at Siemens unique opportunities for long term planning and budgeting, but most of all they give us the opportunity to establish long and close relationships with our customers. In order to manage an increasing number of projects, we need to recruit new LTP Sales Managers.
Areas of Responsibilty:
In your role as a Sales manager, the main objective is to support both sales of new equipment and existing customers by providing competitive quotations for Long Term Program and be responsible for driving and closing these opportunities. This position is very independent and means a lot of external and internal contacts. In order to be successful communication skills, own initiatives, flexibility, self motivation and a lot of energy will be required.
Dimension of Function/Volume:
- Technical Sales & Marketing of Distributed Power Generation and Oil and Gas (O&G)Long Term Service Agreements in the RME Region from finding, developing and closing (contract signature) the project.
- Drive LTP Projects as well as Major Service Opportunities in O&G Market to achieve the business targets by understanding the customer’s driver and creating a unique Monetized Value Proposition.
- Lead interdisciplinary, international negotiation teams for LTP projects in the RME Region together with the Country Sales.
- Define, in alignment with the Country Sales, the Project and Customer Sales Strategy.
- Update market and customer requirements/trends for related product developments.
- Establishing an action plan for self and others to complete work efficiently and on time. Ensuring follow-through of plan; Translating strategic priorities into operational reality and concrete actions to offer competitive LTP proposal.
- Focusing on the customer’s perspective when setting priorities and taking action; implementing service practices that meet the customers’ and own organization’s needs; Promoting LTP as a value in the organization.
- Developing and leveraging relationships within/ across teams/ work groups to achieve results; Initiating and maintaining strategic relationships with stakeholders and potential partners to advance business goals.
- Team player, take initiative, results oriented, excellent communication and networking skills, desire to walk the extra mile to close a project.
- 5+ years experience in sales, marketing or project management of complex projects, and/or service in oil and gas or power generation business.
- Engineer degree required.
- Experience with intercultural, multi-location teams.
- Solid knowledge in Oil and Gas, power plant operation or machinery (gas turbines, steam turbines or compressors)
- Willingness to extensive travelling.
Job ID: 96119
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time