- Responsible for R&D of analysis system on network traffic from Operational Technology (e.g., Industrial Control System) environment for cyber security;
- Using strong technical expertise to deliver high quality results;
- Bringing productivity, quality and competitive advantage to SW development by solving complex problems in solution/product level.
- Able to routinely work under demanding deadlines and handle heavy workloads.
Major, Knowledge, Competencies and Technical Skills ：
- >3 year developing experience in related R&D domain
- Major in Computing Science, Communication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Cryptograph, etc;
- Strong experiences on C/C++ programming;
- Familiar with IT or OT network protocols;
- Experience in developing cyber security related system experience is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of the full software development life cycle: from business/system analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery;
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue;
- Team work spirit, motive, creative;
- Hard-working, self-motivated team player and able to work with minimum supervision. Highly responsible for projects, and able to work efficiently under pressure;
- Willingness to take business trip (domestic as well as international)
Master and above
Fluent oral and written in English
Job ID: 96128
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time