* Completes broad scope of technical tasks including
installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of
customers equipment and systems among others (after
* Determines priorities of tasks and actions and schedules
* Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd
and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
* Contributes to or conducts the maintenance and
improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data
* Contributes to or executes activities for estimation, planning,
and review of technical tasks in support of overall project
acquisition, negotiation, planning and management (partly
* Adheres to relevant processes and regulations.
* May manage sub-contractors and monitors delivery.
* May be involved in technical design and developments for
Job ID: 96146
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time