Senior Application Support Engineer
- Provides regular status reports for the customer on the progress of incident reports handled.
- Provides technical and business feedback to the customer.
- Typically works under self-management.
- Persuasively communicates software problems to and evaluates the responses from product development.
- Assists others in communicating software problems to and evaluating the responses from product development.
- Documents requests to enhance software functionality for product management.
- Responsible for technical papers and presentations to colleagues and customers.
- Is the technical lead in guiding Application Support Engineers Associates and Application Support Engineers.
- Can act as a technical team lead.
- Represents GTAC on internal and external conferences and / or meetings by actively engaging with the attendees and - if requested - gives a technical presentation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Industrial Engineering, or comparable technical training with professional experience
- Professional experience in software analysis and/or software development and/or professional services / consulting
- Knowledge of the fundamentals in several of the following areas; Operating systems, databases, PDM software, networks and webserver
- Experience in Teamcenter or an equivalent PDM Product is ideal
- A solid understanding of context the software is used in is welcome
- Deductive reasoning
- Independent, structured and responsible working methods
- Advanced English skills (both written and oral)
- Being proactive, team player, communicative, adaptive
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 96147
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time