Senior Manager (m/w/divers) Scientific Marketing
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Manager (m/w/diverse) Scientific Marketing.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be responsible for scientific marketing in the Siemens Healthineers hemostasis and plasma proteins portfolio and balance new scientific findings with commercial success.
- You will understand relevant medical and clinical relationships and have the ability to communicate the benefits of our diagnostic tests for customers and patients and present them convincingly
- As a recognized expert, you will be available to customers and colleagues for clinical and application-related questions on the Siemens Healthineers hemostasis and plasma proteins product portfolio
- As a source of innovation, you will drive forward ideas and options for new products and further developments as well as for new diagnostic strategies and concepts
- You will design, plan and organize studies and tactical marketing materials on hemostasis and plasma proteins diagnostics with the aim of achieving clinically relevant competitive advantages
- You will discuss scientific works, articles and trends with international opinion-formers as equals
- You will plan scientific customer events and symposiums, putting together an effective and appealing program with globally renowned experts
This position may suit you best, if you have already used your medical or clinical experience in diagnostics for the scientific marketing of products.
- You have completed a university degree in the medical or natural science field, ideally with a doctorate
- You have extensive experience in medicine or in the clinical use of in vitro diagnostics, ideally in hemostasis and/or plasma proteins
- You are familiar with the trends and drivers in the global diagnostics market and have built up a network in the scientific community
- You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team of experts to ensure the business success of product lines
- You have experience of dealing with customers and opinion-formers and are used to setting out complex and controversial topics confidently to your advantage
- Your outstanding communication skills enable you to formulate sound, target-oriented content in German and English, including in contacts with the C level
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 96175
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time