System Manager (m/f/diverse) - SAP Basis
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Guarantee smooth and reliable operation of system lines in the area of responsibility, ensuring timely implementation of IS-related measures as well as changes in accordance with service owner
- Coordination of basis system support for SAP systems within the agreed service level using appropriate additional tools, e.g. SAP Solution Manager, tools for ITGC topics
- Close collaboration with (sub)service owners, application managers (e.g. busines partner meetings) to fulfill their requests with respect to all relevant SOX and ISO processes
- Ensuring compliance requirements regarding security, user management, change management and authorization management; support of internal and external audits
- User support in terms of consulting and resolution of technical problems with the aim of guaranteeing a smooth operation within the IT infrastructure; support of developers regarding resolution of technical problems
- Coordination and execution of transports, implementation of support packages
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Successfully completed Master degree in Computer science or similar education; SAP certification for administration is desired
- First experience in support of SAP systems with focus on application-based SAP (No special operating system or database know-how required)
- First experience in security of SAP systems and system audits
- Experience in working on IT projects such as ERP or database upgrades would be an advantage
- Openness for collaboration in global teams
- Business fluent English and German language skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17-1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Alexander Amon.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 96191
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time