Manage supply base for total Purchase Volume of assigned Commodity. Align material strategies with internal business requirement to optimize supply chain performance focused on productivity, quality, service and availability.
- Supplier management of assigned Commodity in commercial issues, supplier qualification, development and overall relationship management
- Develop, communicate and implement Forward Procurement List to establish sustainable supply base
- Negotiate Procurement Agreements, including pricing, terms & conditions, payment terms in alignment with RCM, PuC, and Location PS (if applicable)
- Lead sourcing committees, PPC strategies, projects for re-localization of business (GVS) and negotiate Year over year agreements
- Work with Regional Commodity managers to oversight CNI (PPC and MCP) projects.
- Drive/Monitor project progress and cost savings implementation.
- Utilize Supply Market Intelligence; spend Pooling, and all commercial levers and technical levers (i.e. CAO, CVE, LPP analysis) to drive productivity.
- Annual supplier evaluation and development plan, supplier risk assessment and follow up of target agreements.
Knowledge & skills:
- 3-5 Years in strategic procurement and cross functional experience with other departments
- English (advanced)
- Commercial Knowledge
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentations / sharing Meetings
Job ID: 96220
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time