Applications Specialist - Syngo via (Advanced Visualisation)
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Applications Specialist syngo.via (Advanced Visualisation) to support the growth of advanced visualisation through customer relationship management, technical, applications and sales support. This position is can be located in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
Your mission and responsibilities:
· Differentiate syngo.via by providing expert coaching to Radiologists on how to optimise their workflow.
· Support National Enterprise rollout as a generalist across modalities
· Provide expert knowledge and training to Modality Applications team and PM team
· Work with RSC to monitor usage/satisfaction of strategic M1 and some M2 IB sites
· Support rollout of new software versions
- Analyse customer training needs in order to provide input and support for sales team, marketing team and management in establishing offerings.
- Working with the modality Product and Business Managers, assist in creating input for technical, application and training matters into marketing plans in order to achieve or exceed goals.
- Assist in developing and running of workshops for the regions of responsibility in order to increase customer awareness of the training offer and benefits to the customer.
- Conduct customer presentations, workshops and training for improved product and application knowledge for existing and potential customers.
- Input into application documentation and argumentation for sales team, partners and customers in order to support the marketing and sales process.
- Prepare, set up and deliver training courses for installed or to be installed offerings as per customer requirements in order to ensure customer satisfaction and achievement of customer business goals.
- Provide applications / system configuration support in line with customer and/or business requirements, including assisting with technical desk support as required.
- Provide sales support through visiting customers and partners with sales team as required.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Clinical background in MR/CT/MI
Your attributes and skills:
· Passionate about the digitalisation of healthcare as the future
· Broad experience with clinical workflows in clinical settings
· Competent IT skills and a capability to grow this competence
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 96295
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time