SLC CT Design Engineer Research Engineer for Gear Design
For our Corporate Technology (CT) in Beijing, Siemens is looking for Design Engineer / Research Engineer for Gear set / Gear box Design at earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
You will work in a global technology environment of gear set design/development according to DIN, AGMA, API standards, Siemens design rules.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gear set design of turbo compressor according to DIN, AGMA, API standards, Siemens design rules.
- Responsible for gear set / gear box engineering and mechanical calculation for geared type compressors.
- Delivery of technical documents (drawings, Bill of Materials, etc.) for Purchasing from supplier.
- Responsible for commenting and confirming the drawings, documents, calculation, etc. from sub-suppliers.
- Responsible for the analysis and solution of gear set problems, follow up to ensure the reliability of products.
- Local manufacturer support (trouble shootings, NCR handlings, etc.).
- Technical clarifications with customer under request.
- To develop new ideas and solutions for geared type compressor design which to have more strong competences in the market, such as cost out, higher performance and so on.
- To support the implementation of Global products design technology to the Chinese local site.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Your qualification should include:
- Bachelor or Master Degree major in mechanical engineering and automation.
- 5+ years design experience in gear set / gear box design and research development.
- Able to complete high speed gear design independently.
- Proficient in gear set / gear box design process and finite element analysis, familiar with Kisssoft, Romax, Ansys, NX, AUTOCAD, etc.
- Proficient in gear set / gear box transmission theory and gear meshing, lubrication, bending, vibration and noise analysis and design.
- Familiar with gear set / gear box standard DIN, ISO, AGMA, GB, etc.
- Familiar with gear set / gear box manufacturing process, material and heat treatment process.
- Fluent English in writing & speaking .
- Good communication skills.
- Good in MS office tools.
- Motivation in teamwork.
Additional qualifications that would be beneficial:
- Experience with geared type compressors
- Knowledges on coupling, bearing, oil pump.
- Experience with NX tool
- Experience with Team center & SAP welcomed.
- Experience in a design or research environment;
- Experience with automatic code generation;
- Intercultural experience welcomed
- German language skills
We expect you to be proactive, creative and open-minded working in a diverse environment with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
What else do I need to know?
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens’ success. Our central research and development unit - Corporate Technology (CT) - plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company’s success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn.
Job ID: 96308
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time