SHL Finance (Sr.) Commercial Officer Chengdu
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Supports day-to-day business activities and ensure order level monitoring of project status versus milestones eg for revenue recognition for the subregion
2. Promote the BA team as commercial partner to the sales organization and ensure to provide full finance support and control during the whole sales stage (pre-bid phase to the contract finalization) for the assigned subregions
3. Monitor the execution of contractual terms and conditions, Review of LoA Checklists vs project, order calculation, contract amendments are in line with the rules and Guidelines
4. Closely work with the BA sales operations, BA RPM and Sales to enhance cross-team collaboration for securing the transparency and the movement of the projects for the assigned subregions
5. Deliver the reliable assessment of up-to-date forecast of the orders to be booked for the month and quarter and ensure OI FC accuracy on monthly/quarterly basis for the assigned subregions.
6. Regional sales productivity and Expense control
7. Supports multimodality deals (country view, driven by BA/BL Finance)
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor of financial, legal or administration related;
2. At least 3 years work experience in Commercial or Controlling with Commercial negotiation experience.
Your attributes and skills:
1. CET 4 /Written English skill SAP operational practice
2. Teamwork spirits
3. Good communication skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 96310
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time