Job title: Sales Force Developer
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Implements creative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- Leads, develops and motivates a group of dedicated qualified employees and professionals to achieve the targets set.
- Ensures consistency to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
- Coordinates activities performed by the assigned team of specialists and technicians and controls execution according to the organizational guidelines.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Experience in managing all aspects of the end to end release process for the Salesforce.com platform.
- Administer version control, release and deployment policy and planning.
- Collaborate with project team members to resolve deployment errors.
- Any knowledge on release management with Copado tool will be a plus.
- Ability to build Salesforce customization using point & click configuration like Process Builder, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules.
- Understand users, roles, profiles, and permission sets for each instance.
- Build reports, dashboards and validation rules and provide consultation on how to improve user productivity.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 96313
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time