Head of LCM / CS - Offshore Solutions - PD SLN Norway
Head of LCM/CS
From April 1st, 2019 our Life Cycle Management & Customer Support will be merged into one department. Increased collaboration across departments and regions shall contribute to increased cooperation and profitable growth for us globally.
As leader for this department, you will be responsible for:
- Establish a new LCM/Service department in our division
- Further development of the LCM/Service business; assessment of market potential and establish a growth strategy for the business
- Leadership and change management for a department with international responsibilities. Motivate and create results through your employees.
- Ensure close cooperation across the organization
- Actively drive knowledge transfer and encourage collaboration within the regions to ensure increased global market share
- Strong personal drive, are proactive, see possibilities and able to implement strategies on an operational level to create results.
- Strong interest in relevant customers and their decision-making processes, as well as being a good relationship builder
- Good commercial understanding and business acumen
- Will and knowledge for changing established ways of working to reach the overall goals of the department
- Ability and motivation to increase collaboration across positions, units and locations nationally and internationally
- Well-developed leadership skills and ability to motivate, foster cooperation and create good results through your employees
- Good communication skills
- The ability to see the whole value chain and increase the understanding for this in the organization
- A pragmatic attitude and are solution oriented mindset
You will report to the Head of PD SLN OF and are an active contributor to the management group in PD SLN Norway.
Place of work: Oslo
Application deadline: Friday January 25th 2019
Head of PD SLN OF, Bjørn Einar Brath, tel: +47 91556210
HR Business Partner: Christian Sørnes, tel: +47 98207925
Job ID: 96316
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time