If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Your new role – challenging and future oriented
• Developing Java applications in Spectrum Power SCADA
• Developing SOA interface between SCADA and external software
• Creating interface between Oracle DB and SCADA software
• Ensuring the best possible performance and quality of the applications
• Identifying software bugs and providing relevant solutions
• Supporting overall programming related development on other SCADA projects run by Siemens worldwide
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• University Degree in computer science
• Ideally 3 years of professional experience
• Advanced knowledge of JAVA/J2EE technology
• Knowledge of Web Servers (JBoss, Apache)
• Knowledge of other programming languages (C/C++)
• Knowledge of ORACLE/SQL DB
• Basic familiarity with SCADA systems and Linux/Unix operating system
• Very confident spoken and written English
• Great interpersonal skills and strong team spirit
Applying to join us – straightforward
Please apply electronically by 26.01.2019.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Job ID: 96340
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time