SCADA System Administrator
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Your new role – challenging and future oriented
• HW ordering, configuration and installation of servers and video walls
• Configuring and implementing Customer specific requests in respect to WAN/LAN and firewalls
• Resolving project specific Cyber security issues
• Maintenance of HW and network on existing Spectrum Power SCADA projects
• Maintenance of Spectrum Power SW and database using IBM Rational ClearCase tool
• Diagnosing and preventing bugs in SCADA system
• Customization of shell scripts for optimized performance of the system
• Participate in continuous improvement of system usability and reliability
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• University Degree in relevant field
• Ideally 2 years of professional experience
• Experienced with UNIX/Linux operating system
• Basic knowledge of SCADA system and ORACLE/SQL DB
• Basic familiarity with Cyber security standards
• Effective oral and written communication skills in English
• Works well in a fast-paced environment
• Strong team player
Applying to join us – straightforward
Please apply electronically by 26.01.2019.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Job ID: 96344
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time