Siemens PLM is looking for a Pre-sales consultant, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan (preferably within commutable distance to Milan). The person will be part of the COMOS business unit reporting directly to the Regional sales manager (based in Switzerland).
The successful candidate will be accountable and responsible for supporting the sales establish a funnel and selling a COMOS full stack of engineering software alongside with services, installation and training across companies in the Process Industry such as Chemical Processing, Pharmaceutical, Oil&Gas, Food Processing and General Plant Maintenance.
What will you be responsible for?
• Analyse customer's business goals and form effective business relationships at senior level within the account. You will have the ability to build questions that uncover our customer’s business needs;
• Find synergies between technology and customers' business vision and goals. You will understand the importance of delivering a solution that provides a real business impact to the customer;
• Create and deliver high-level presentations on the Siemens portfolio of products that emphasise business value, appropriately customised for the audience. You will deliver product overview and deep-dive presentations as required;
• Work with the sales team and play an active role in one or more teams;
• Manage complex sales processes and gives guidance to presales resources;
• Analyse data from various sources and synthesize alternatives to create innovative solution that will meet and evolve beyond current requirements.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Engineering);
• Willingness to travel up to 50% (within Italy and Italian part of Switzerland);
• 3-5 years software pre-sales experience in process engineering (in industries like pharmaceutical, oil&gas, food&beverage, chemical). It is an advantage if you have process engineering background and have supported in selling CAD/CAM/CAE software in the past;
• Proven communication skills;
• Demonstrable track record of achieving or exceeding pre-sales goals;
• Candidates need to be able to work autonomously and be comfortable in a startup environment;
• Entrepreneurial mindset as qualification for further development within the company;
• Fluent in English and in Italian;
• German language skills not required but would be a plus.
What can we further offer?
• A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
• Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
• An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
• Flexible Welfare programs;
• Health insurance;
• Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
• Meal totally paid by the company;
• Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, Curriculum vitae (CV).
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people on www.siemens.com/careers and see how you can live your dreams in Siemens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
About Siemens PLM Software
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over 15 million licensed seats and more than 140,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with its customers to provide industry software solutions that help companies everywhere achieve a sustainable competitive advantage by making real the innovations that matter. Need help? Visit our community at http://www.siemens.com/plm/community.
Job ID: 96349
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time