Engineer/Senior Engineer- PLC Controls
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Siemens Postal Parcel and Airport Logistics Private Limited
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities with in which we work. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.com/logistics
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Engineer/ Senior engineer for PLC Controls, Automation
- Technical support to the site execution team for installation, commissioning and testing
- Development of software development, on site commissioning and testing for baggage, material handling system.
- Front ending Client
- Travelling to Site and to meet Customer
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Degree in Instrumentation / Control / Electrical / Electronics / Communication Engineering.
- Minimum 3 - 8 years of Experience in PLC Controls, Automation
- Experience in Design, Development, Commissioning and Testing of small, mid and big size Automation System
- Experience in PLC Software programming – Step 7, TIA
- Knowledge in SCADA and plant visualization Systems
- Experience in Interfaces like PLC – IT, PLC – other Control systems etc.
- Well conversant with India and International Standards
- PLC and peripheral products knowledge
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Project execution, Software development, Commissioning and testing experience.
- Experience in Baggage, Material Handling System is an added advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 96369
Organisation: Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time