Regional Compliance Officer Europe
Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics (SPPAL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling, software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
What are my responsibilities?
- Advising on content and application of external and internal regulations;
- Promoting Compliance and reinforcing e management responsibility for Compliance;
- Recommending and implementing of Compliance solutions for specific business situations;
- Managing Compliance and Data Privacy risks;
- Holding overarching responsibility for the functioning of the Compliance system in SPPAL Europe Region
- Collaborating e with Compliance Enablers and Specialists on the continuous improvement of the Compliance system incl. processes and tools.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and team work skills;
Job ID: 96370
Organisation: Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time