Product Manager - IoT DS ISE (m/f/diverse)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- Craft compelling and holistic product visions, user stories and acceptance criteria for IoT solutions in manufacturing, utilities, cities and logistics
- Translate business strategy, roadmap and feature delivery into technical product definition that can be communicated to engineering, QA and consultants
- Gather feedback from all customer stakeholders and sales & support teams to drive new product requirements
- Manage ongoing prioritization for new solution investments and product backlog, including working with Project Management to adjust stories as part of sprint planning
- Manage the feature request process and keep an updated release plan for the products you cover
- Define and analyze measures for competitive positioning / meeting customer value proposition incl. cost-benefit / SWOT
- Develop monetization strategy and pricing models for solution offerings, including the creation of innovative new revenue / business models
- Design product launch plans to facilitate new product roll-outs including promotion, placement, customer demos and training sessions for sale
- Pitch new solution ideas to executive stakeholders
- Graduate degree in Business / Engineering / Computer Science or comparable
- >8 years experience as Product Manager in product oriented business incl. a consultative, client-driven environment with a proven track record of delivering results, ideally IoT-related
- Strong understanding of IoT solution architectures including analytics, compute infrastructure, networking, operating systems, connectivity protocols, sensors
- Subject matter experience in using, planning, developing, or marketing IoT solutions in Manufacturing, Utilities, Cities or Logistics industry
- Ability to decide between the inherent tradeoffs of features, design, cost and schedule when developing and implementing solutions for scale
- Strong analytical skills and a natural predisposition to make reasoned decisions in the face of uncertainty or imperfect data
- Ability to simplify complex technology concepts for cross-functional teams to collect requirements, clarify strategy and refine technical designs
- Experience in management of ideation workshops and technology communities
- Self-organized with expert ability to prioritize activities and manage deliverables to completion in a high-pressure environment
- Comfort with public speaking being fluent in English and German
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is William Tat.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 96373
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time