Chief Solution Architect - IoT Development Services ISE (m/f/diverse)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- Identify re-usable solution/components to be used in different projects
- Develop agile and cost effective IoT architectures based on review of current client/customer needs, environments and scenario analysis
- Reach out to various stakeholders to ensure adherence to all requirements with regard to technical maturity, cost efficiency and support capability
- Deploy solution architectures and define consistent models to ensure conformance with standards (standard interfaces, standard components etc.) in various industry leading IoT solutions
- Institute solution-testing criteria, and conduct analysis of alternative solutions and infrastructure elements
- Estimate required cost-of-ownership of chosen solution
- Document and present technical specifications, design, chances & risks, recommendations and measures
- Partner with project and bid managers to ensure adherence to the accepted methodologies, conduct risk identification and mitigation planning
- Stay updated about the latest developments in IoT and associatedtechnologies
- 10+ years experience in application, database, network and sensor architecture – 10+ years experience building IoT Solution Architecture and developing PoC / MVP for a large-scale enterprise-wide solution
- 10+ years experience designing data architectures, visual data ingestion, stream / batch processing, analytics on enterprise-scale IoT projects
- Experience engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration
- in designing IoT device networks such as LoRA, Zigbee, OPC UA, DDS etc.
- Understanding of cloud computing, network programming, embedded system programming and web / internet programming
- Experience in big data analytics, AI / Machine Learning and microservices architecture applications and what is needed to fulfill customer needs
- Experience building one or more specific IoT industry solutions, i.e., manufacturing, smart utilities, smart cities, Industrial IoT, asset tracking
- Self-responsible and structured working method, high degree of customer orientation and innovative & entrepreneurial way of thinking
- Comfort with public speaking being fluent in English and German
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is William Tat.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 96374
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time