Junior Operative Buyer - French speaker (m/f)
Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens who provide internal services in Sales Orders, Finance, Human Resources and Supply Chain Management, supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
To support our Supply Chain Management Operation in Lisbon we are looking for a Junior Operative Buyer to integrate the French team:
What are my responsibilities?
- Accurate and timely execution of operational purchasing tasks (e. g. order processing & invoice clarification) based on the SCM global product catalogue for internal customers within their systems in line with company regulations and guidelines for specific customers.
- Provide operational SCM services to internal customers according to company regulations & guidelines within defined KPIs in highest quality and cost efficiency;
- Be able to communicate in daily business on a professional level in the languages of customers (both writing and orally);
- Responsible for data completion in purchase requisition and purchase orders;
- Perform additional administrative tasks related to the job;
- Investigate, suggest and work on improvements
- Explain the processes to colleagues and share the know-how with other teams;
- Handbooks preparation and updating
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum high school degree; University degree is a plus;
- Knowledge of operative procurement / logistic / accounts payable will be a plus
- Fluent in French and additionally in English or Portuguese, written and spoken (mandatory); any other European language will be a plus;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft OfficeTools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Good knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Team player, flexibility, multitasking, initiative and change orientation, learning attitude, great communication skills, decision making, result and quality orientation and customer focus.
What else do I need to know?
- At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
- From our Shared Services Hub in Lisbon we provide services to more than 60 Siemens entities across 22 countries, in more than 15 different languages
- As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
- If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Send you applications until the 25th of January 2019.
Job ID: 96416
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time