Operational Services Specialist - German speaker (m/f)
Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens who provide internal services in Sales Orders, Finance, Human Resources and Supply Chain Management, supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
To support our Supply Chain Management Operation in Lisbon we are looking for an Operational Services Specialist to integrate the Supply Chain Management E-Catalog team
The eCatalog Service Center is globally responsible for standardized processes regarding "No Touch" (eCatalog, WebShops, SmartForms, Market Places). Creation and maintenance and increase of “No Touch” with optimized workflow to drive further automation of order processing for several countries worldwide.
What are my responsibilities?
· Be able to drive support and coordinate the Catalog Implementation Projects for each customer from Request until full implementation/go Live
· Provide solutions and support for all Catalog Related Topics received from customers and other stakeholders and IT support teams
· Support Global Commodity Management in eCatalog Demand Analysis and Strategy
· Communicate in a professional way to all stakeholders, including Customers worldwide and support teams
· Perform additional administrative tasks related to the job (System Updates, Reporting, Process Manuals update, Catalog Cleansing, etc.)
- Proactively investigate, suggest and support improvements for the process or already Live Catalogs
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Complete proficiency in German and English is mandatory (Portuguese would be a plus)
· Very Strong IT skills. Process development and mindset mandatory
· Microsoft Office Proficiency also mandatory
· Siemens Experience (Two Years minimum would be a plus although not mandatory);
· High Attention to detail.
· Knowledge of Procurement / Logistic / IT processes would be a plus;
· Strong communication skills (both orally and in writing)
What else do I need to know?
- At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
- From our Shared Services Hub in Lisbon we provide services to more than 60 Siemens entities across 22 countries, in more than 15 different languages
- As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
- If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Send you applications until the 31st of January 2019
Job ID: 96424
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time