Are you a Project Manager with the ambition to provide the world with a more sustainable electric energy network? Then we are, trendsetter and leader in the field of energy management and distribution, looking for you!
“We make real what matters”
Saber is looking for a Project Manager Data Centers to fit into his enthusiastic team in Energy Management. He is now head of Project Management in Digital Grid and Distribution Systems. He was formerly a project manager as well. Also, he did some years of engineering management and strategic planning.
is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions and services for the sustainable, reliable and efficient transmission and distribution of energy. The division also develops innovative solutions for managing fluctuations in supply and demand more effectively, thereby ensuring that the energy grid remains reliable and available. This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation systems, power supplies for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems.
In your role as Project Manager you will have 9 direct colleagues. For example, you will work closely with Ivo, Menno, Tom and Pieter who are managing large size Data Center projects as well. In addition, you will have frequent contact with factories, logistic companies, job site teams, engineering teams, subcontractors, installation companies, etc. as well as your counterpart commercial project manager.
As a Project Manager you will manage projects independently with a focus on Data Center projects. You are the link between the client, the technology and suppliers and works closely with the various stakeholders. You take customer wishes seriously, at the same time, you stand for your own opinion and professionalism. You are not the technical specialist, but know as a partner to ask the right questions and to come to sharp analyses. You contribute to the professionalization of project management within the organization.
You quickly understand what is going on in the Organization both internally and externally and know to whom to ask at what time. You are focusing on cooperation, but also offer a counterbalance when the progress of a project calls for it and has a business style. A solid, authentic personality with emphatic and binding ability and production power. In short you 'make it happen'.
The systems and solutions are delivered to a wide range of heavy industry to energy distribution companies. In addition to the Dutch market, there is also the fast-growing Data center market nationally and internationally operated and therefore we are looking for a colleague who is going to manage projects in this category. Items that will be discussed include:
- clarify client objectives and requirements,
- management of planning and budget of the project,
- managing the engineering within your project team,
- organizing factory visits with the client to participate in Factory Witness Test,
- managing the Assembly and commissioning if this results in our scope of delivery belongs,
- identifying, reporting and managing any more-or less work,
- identify and monitor important project risks and coordinate preventive measures for the prevention or mitigation the risk,
- maintaining continuous communication and coordination with the customer regarding the status of the project and the open issues.
“What do you need to make real what matters?”
- you have extensive experience (5-10 years) in leading projects involving multidisciplinary teams;
- you are a certified Project Manager (PMI, IPMA or PM@Siemens),
- you have a strong technical profile: you have a Bachelor degree electrical engineering or equivalent,
- you have emphatic ability, you are able to create order in chaotic situations and are immune to stress,
- you are a strong communicator and has good negotiation skills,
- you are organized and can processes and projects structured plans and follow-up (multiple cases/projects),
- you have a flexible attitude, you are willing to travel (min 50% of your time, worldwide)
- you have a good command of the English language, Dutch and German would be an advantage,
- you have a high safety consciousness and features a VCA certificate.
"We have quite a lot to offer, but what’s in it for you?
Working at Siemens is truly rewarding. Not only because of what you can contribute, but also because of the benefits we offer you to make your work and life more enjoyable, more flexible and more exciting.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees. Therefor we offer you:
- A good salary and variable income.
- 40 days' leave per year.
- Enthusiastic and fun colleagues.
- A very diverse team with people from different countries and backgrounds.
- You will be part of an international brand and network.
- Continuous development opportunities.
- Fitness and seated massage opportunities during or after work.
“We don’t need superheroes, but super minds” – We're looking for you!
If you're interested, don't waste time - apply now. Please submit your motivation and CV by clicking on the button below.
Should you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Marianne van Ruyven, tel. +316 - 10 20 43 60.
Screening and assessments are part of the hire process.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.
Job ID: 96426
Sector: Energy Management
Ervaringsniveau: Experienced Professional
Soort baan: Fulltime