Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
- Ensure the flow of materials so products can be produced to achieve customer commitments while minimizing inventory.
- Analyze Inventory to insure customer demand can be fulfilled
- Assist in monitoring Inventory accuracy
- Perform SAP material transactions to control inventory
- Work closely with other groups to ensure inventory is available when needed
- Manage flow of work thru production
- Disposition obsolete inventory
- Review and fill back order requirements
- Control Kanban card process for material replenishment
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Knowledge of MRP
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Degree in Supply Chain Management
- APICS Certification (Preferred)
- SAP Experience
- 1+ years Planning experience
Job ID: 96433
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time