Graduate Engineer/Associate Consultant
Are you looking at a working experience where you can face the new technological challenges?
Are you a dynamic person who likes to be part of an international environment?
Are you a person ready to put passion in his professional growth?
Siemens PLM Software is looking for a young smart Graduate in Engineering or Computer Science, to be hired for its premises in Genova.
He/She will be part of our Delivery Service team involved in the Design, Validation and Support of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solutions based on Siemens software products.
MES Solutions play an important role in our vision of Industry 4.0, they are a relevant component of Siemens Manufacturing Operation Management proposal for the digital factory, based on a product portfolio leveraging continuous innovation.
He\She will be part of an EMEA community providing premium services in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment, made by cross-country teams.
Where will you be involved?
· Understand the purpose of the project, its contract type, the key deliverables and the engagement model;
· Work with the Customer to analyse and specify the requirements;
· Design and deploy the solution based on Siemens MES products;
· Contribute to the validation and the support of the solution;
· Contribute to estimate work-package breakdown, schedule, capability and quantity of resources required for a successful implementation of the project plan;
· Work closely with project management to ensure architectural alignment with project goals and delivery progress in line with the project plan;
· Participate pro-actively to the creation and development of a team working environment;
Capture and share lessons learnt.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Degree in Engineering or Computer Science;
· Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and Italian;
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
· Proficiency with standard MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
· Availability to travel in EMEA region for 50% of the time.
· Software development capabilities, not mandatory
What else do you have to know?
We demonstrate trust in others, believe in their capabilities, empower and develop them, while holding them accountable for results.
We promote a culture of inclusion where everyone feels respected and valued.
We pay much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications that reflects this value and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
If you would like to understand more on our solution:
Job ID: 96442
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time