Siemens SEWC Risk Internal Control Officer 西门子自动化 风险内控专员
What are my responsibilities?
1. Circular Management (10%)
1) Track the circular implementation status
2) Maintain the circular data in Team Center.
2. RIC (50%)
1) Interface of SEWC RIC job with SLC I RIC
2) Implementation of RIC framework and yearly Siemens global “in-control” statement Monitoring, ensure all required RIC milestone fulfilled.
3) Data maintenance in RIC system.
4) Sufficient discussion and cooperation with different control topic owner. 5) Review deficiencies identified with control topic owner; counter-measures follow up
6) Deliver training to employees of whole RIC program
3. Signature Mandate (10%)
1) Content preparation, cross-department content coordination
2) Review Signature Mandate content yearly with SEWC management and relevant department, Propose content update based on update SEWC situation and related guideline
4. P2P (purchase to payment) （25%）
1) Financial or procurement background is preferred
2) Coordinate and summarize SEWC monthly P2P alert reason, close alert in P2P system
5. ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) （5%）
1) Ensuring consistent application of the Siemens ERM process within the organizational units, Quarterly reporting any risk and opportunities in company operation to SEWC commercial manager, Propose response plan.
2) Preparation, facilitation and follow up on annual risk workshop
What do I need to qualify for this job?
2-3 year experience in internal control or Accounting, Finance controlling or corporate governance background is preferred, four big accounting firms is preferred.
Job ID: 96505
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time