Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories. To make difference join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team based in Bangalore.
Looking for a challenge? We have one for you.
As an expert in UI/Mobile developer your expertise in Angular, Onsen UI / Cordova can have direct influence during the early stages of the Product development, you can contribute your technical expertise in building an enterprise level products
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you thought possible.
As an expert in UI/ Mobile developer you have following objectives
• Write sophisticated programming in Kony Visualizer 7.x or higher, Kony Mobile Fabric and Kony Sync, Integration Services and Java.
• Share your skills while working with database like SQLLite, WebSQL.
• Develop end to end application using HTML5, bootstrap, Angular Js 1x ,2x+, Onsen UI / Ionic / Cordova.
• Provide inputs for project planning activities (estimates, dependencies, integration sequences, etc.)
• Practice your ability to debug and fix issues or develop missing use-cases of the Cordova Plugins using native coding languages for Android, iOS, Windows
• Ability to work with native mobile application development for Android, iOS, Windows Desktop if required.
• Show case your advance level Knowledge of Java/J2EE/Micro Services, Databases and Workflow topics
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• You have a Master’s degree in science or engineering or equivalent.
• You have extensive experience in development & engineering. Sound knowledge of Software Engineering processes, even better!
• You have ability to make / drive decisions and be an enthusiastic team player
• You have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills.
• As part of an expert team, you enjoy coaching and exchanging knowledge.
• You have effective verbal and written communication skills
Your first step to join our team is your application!
Our HR Team is looking forward to getting to know you.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about us at: www.siemens.com